Prevent Water Damage With A Fort Lauderdale Flood Detector & Avoid Pooling Water With A Monitored Warning System
A Professionally Monitored Fort Lauderdale Flood Detector Alerts You To Water Before You Have Serious Damage
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are all problems that can cause significant water damage in your house. In many cases, these are also the problems that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can lead to expensive repairs if not fixed at once.
However, when you incorporate a Fort Lauderdale monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or excess water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector notifies you to early indications of water leaks with a loud alarm and a notification to your mobile device. Your ADT team will also inform you when the flood detector is activated.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Fort Lauderdale?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to see that your bottom floor is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Fortunately, a Fort Lauderdale flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The smart sensor is designed to identify flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's suitable to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a long battery life of 4 years. You can confidently place your detector next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks seem to always happen when you're at work or on vacation. In the event your Fort Lauderdale flood detector senses a water problem, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: On top of an intense alarm system and communications to your phone, your smart device will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring experts will quickly contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Fort Lauderdale Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
There’s no time to lose when it comes to water leaks. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when help reaches your property. Using these systems is helpful when you’re at the property, but critical when you’re not there. With a monitored Fort Lauderdale flood detector you can:
- Receive notifications on your phone when unwanted water is detected.
- Unlock doors remotely and disable security alarms for emergency assistance.
- Increase your home’s temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Scan high-definition video from your camera system to find points of entry and assess the damage.
- Keep in persistent contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all part of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll guide you to the best solution to match your property needs. Simply dial (954) 688-4955 today or fill out our form to request your no-obligation free estimate.