ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, & Surrounding Areas
Vivint Security Monitor in Fort Lauderdale
September 23, 2021

Should I utilize a security camera as a baby monitor in Fort Lauderdale?

Should I utilize a security camera as a baby monitor in Fort Lauderdale?

In loving preparation of your child’s first room, you built the crib, painted the space a delicate, lighter hue, and created the ultimate diaper changing station. The next step is to figure out how you're going to watch your baby sleep. You might go with the typical baby monitor that allows you to hear through a connected audio receiver, or you could go high-tech and utilize high-def video feeds, two-direction communications, and initialization through motion sensing.

This advanced option is equivalent to the surveillance systems found in a comprehensive home security system, but can you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Fort Lauderdale? 

A security camera baby monitor is part of your smart home installation

The great part about implementing a security camera as a baby monitor in Fort Lauderdale is that it can link to your additional home security and home automation devices. For instance, if you observe that your little one is struggling to sleep, you can adjust your smart thermostat from the security app to make it more comfortable. In addition, as they awaken for their midnight feeding, you can gently raise the space’s smart lights to show that you're on your way. In the event you have multiple babies in separate spaces, you can furnish each one an indoor security camera and monitor the feeds in a single smartphone app.

An indoor security camera in Fort Lauderdale is included in your comprehensive home defense plan

Whether you are looking for a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or just want one for your residential protection, start by calling Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint professional will guide you through all the possibilities and assist in getting the right home defense package for your property. Place a call to (954) 688-4955 or complete the form on this page.