What are you looking for in a baby monitor in Fort Lauderdale?
In previous generations of parenting, a baby monitor was really straightforward. You put a microphone-type device on a table next to your child’s bed, which transmits an audio feed to a connected gadget that resembles a walkie talkie. Thankfully, baby monitors now offer many more features. To illustrate, many monitors now include HD video and two-direction communications. You may even hook some monitors to your home’s wireless signal so you may move around all over the house. The latest baby monitors in Fort Lauderdale are so advanced that they mimic inside surveillance in both features and expense.
Would you replace your baby monitor for an indoor security camera?
Since baby monitors and indoor security cameras incorporate comparable functionality, you have quite a few parents in Fort Lauderdale connecting their nursery to their home security system. This approach is beneficial -- especially if you’re upgrading to a Vivint smart home -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● Night vision video: Your monitoring device should have at minimum 1080p HD resolution, and infrared functionality for night vision.
● 2-way communications: You won’t always have to go to the nursery to get your baby back to a restful state. Your reassuring words might be the only requirement to keep them sleeping.
● Motion sensors: Even though you can have your monitoring device function around the clock to carefully watch your newborn, your own alertness may diminish over time. Conversely, if your video surveillance notices unexpected movements, then you can get a message to your smartphone. You will appreciate this when the baby silently tries to climb out of the crib or if a pet noses into the space.
● Save and send recordings: Many baby monitors aren’t able to save video footage. Today’s modern devices allow you to transmit a 20-second clip to a relative or family friend to allow them a glimpse of what a special, sleepy child you have.
● Mobile phone monitor: As an alternative to having to lug a separate device wherever you go, you are now able to watch from a simple smartphone app. You might even touch base with your child and sitter if you’re lucky enough to have an evening away.