Can Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Fort Lauderdale?
There's a popular perception that putting a home security sign in close proximity to your home’s entrance is all you need to safeguard your property. Essentially, a robber is supposed to see "Protected By ADT'' and move on. Therefore, would it make sense to just have a home security sign in Fort Lauderdale and skip installing a home security system? This means that a alarm system isn’t necessary, just get a home security sign in Fort Lauderdale. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Fort Lauderdale not the security system.
Even though there is a benefit to displaying signs and decals from respected residential security experts like ADT®, it isn't enough to dissuade all burglars. Instead, you're better off reinforcing them with a range of additional security devices. You will likely agree it’s a safer alternative than simply assuming that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Fort Lauderdale.
Back-Up Your Fort Lauderdale Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
Although home security signs might deter intrusion on occasion, it’s not wise to rely on them as your lone security measure. As an alternative, you should try implementing all or at least some of the following solutions:
● Video surveillance: Let's face it, thieves don’t want to be recorded by your camera as it might be used against them in a legal matter. You should install exterior surveillance that can cover typical access points like your front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Sensors for access points: The majority of burglars will enter via doors or windows, so you need to have them secured by detection equipment like motion and glass break sensors. When a sensor is activated, your integrated home defense will alert you and your around-the-clock monitoring station.
● Motion-sensor floodlights: Even though it’s a fact that many robberies occur in broad daylight when individuals are working, you should also defend against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Motion-detection lighting located next to your access points will immediately shine a light on questionable activity and frighten off potential invaders.
● Smart locks and video doorbells: Smart locks will update you whenever an individual attempts to engage your door. A doorbell camera takes it one step further by providing a live video feed. Both can be accessed by your mobile security app.
● Smart lighting: Another useful home automation component, smart lights can be programmed for a set routine or turned on right from your phone. These innovative gadgets will give the impression you are present and help deter thieves.
Get Started On Your Integrated Home Security Package
Why take the chance that dummy home security signs will deter intrusion in Fort Lauderdale when you have the opportunity to implement an integrated home security system? Dial (954) 688-4955 or complete the following form to request assistance. You are able to pick from a range of solutions at reasonably priced rates or customize your security to your needs.