Back-Up Your Fort Lauderdale Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
Although home security signs might deter intrusion on occasion, it’s not wise to rely on them as your lone security measure. As an alternative, you should try implementing all or at least some of the following solutions:
● Video surveillance: Let's face it, thieves don’t want to be recorded by your camera as it might be used against them in a legal matter. You should install exterior surveillance that can cover typical access points like your front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Sensors for access points: The majority of burglars will enter via doors or windows, so you need to have them secured by detection equipment like motion and glass break sensors. When a sensor is activated, your integrated home defense will alert you and your around-the-clock monitoring station.
● Motion-sensor floodlights: Even though it’s a fact that many robberies occur in broad daylight when individuals are working, you should also defend against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Motion-detection lighting located next to your access points will immediately shine a light on questionable activity and frighten off potential invaders.
● Smart locks and video doorbells: Smart locks will update you whenever an individual attempts to engage your door. A doorbell camera takes it one step further by providing a live video feed. Both can be accessed by your mobile security app.
● Smart lighting: Another useful home automation component, smart lights can be programmed for a set routine or turned on right from your phone. These innovative gadgets will give the impression you are present and help deter thieves.